Net For Less is committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, security and privacy of your information. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our customers while providing the high level communication services they expect.
- Privacy practices of Net For Less are in accordance with all federal and provincial laws and regulations. We are compliant with the privacy rules established by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC).
- Net For Less has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard our customers' personal information. These practices are reviewed, and if necessary revised, on a regular basis. Additionally, employees of Net For Less receive privacy training and must comply with our privacy practices as a condition of employment.
- Personal information collected by Net For Less is information about an identifiable individual that may include such information as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, financial information, birth date and any recorded complaints.
- At Net For Less, we collect customer information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide a positive customer experience, and deliver, bill for, and collect payment for products and services;
- To understand customer requirements and make information available regarding products and services offered by Net For Less;
- To develop, enhance, market, or provide products and services;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- To obtain credit information or provide it to others.
- While our general policy is not to provide personal information to any party outside of the company, there are certain limited circumstances under which it is necessary for us to do so. When we do provide personal information to third parties, we provide only that information that is required under the particular circumstances. That information is used only for the purpose stipulated and is subject to strict terms of confidentiality. Employees of the company to whom we may provide information must adhere to our privacy standards. These third parties may include:
- An agent acting on behalf of Net For Less
- Another communications service provider
- A collection agency
We may also provide personal information to Law enforcement agencies and Emergency services in emergency situations or where required by statute or court order. In some cases, personal information collected by Net For Less may be stored or processed outside of Canada, and may therefore be subject to the legal jurisdiction of these countries.
- Net For Less does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Net For Less retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Net For Less informs customers of the existence, use and disclosure of their personal information upon request and gives them access to their information.
- Net For Less ensures that customer information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Customers can challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and request amendments as appropriate.
- If you have questions or concerns about your privacy, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-613-5377 (toll free) and one of our customer support agents will be pleased to assist you. If you continue to have unresolved privacy concerns, you can write to our Privacy Officer at:
Net For Less Privacy Officer
Suite 53, 1205 Avenue Papineau,
Montreal, Quebec H2K 4R2
- If your privacy concerns are not addressed to your satisfaction by Net For Less you may contact the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada for further guidance:
By Phone: 1-800-282-1376 or 613-947-1698
By Fax: 613-947-6850